Accelerating Success is an in-depth, 12-session course intended for entrepreneurs who have been in business for more than two years and have revenue of more than $100,000 per year.
- Developing the financial savvy to manage your financial information and use it to make sound growth decisions
- Understanding credit and sources of capital
- Creating a plan for growth
- Using strategic marketing to meet your growth goals
- Participating with your Accelerating Success cohort in a BWC® Peer Circle for six months following the end of the program for mutual support and accountability
March 7 through May 23, 2023 (no class session on March 21). All classes are held on Tuesdays from 9 am to noon.
This session will be held online.
August 22 through November 7, 2023 (no class session on September 5). All classes are held on Tuesdays from 9 am to noon.
This session will be held in person at the WomenVenture office in St. Paul
- You must have been in business for at least two years
- Your annual revenue must be $100,000 or more
- You must be able to attend at least 80% of the classes. Attendance is a critical part of completing this course
Application: Applications for the fall session open in July. Please complete and submit the Accelerating Success Application & Pre-Program Assessment. If you have any questions, please contact Jane Zilch.
Note: Class size for each cohort is limited to ensure the best learning experience for participants.
WomenVenture has a broad range of scholarship levels to serve a greater number of emerging entrepreneurs. Visit our scholarship page for more information.