Family Child Care Business Essentials is a self-paced online course that prepares participants to build a professional family child care business. While focusing on building a solid business foundation that leads to profitability and sustainability, participants apply concepts learned through collaborative simulated activities in a fun environment.
This program approaches business training through a combination of foundational learning resources, tools, and support that brings child care business ideas to life and positions participants to achieve their personal and business financial goals.
- Setting financial goals
- Determining the costs of running a child care business
- Finding the right capital for your child care program
- Managing business risk in your program
- Achieving operational excellence
- Preparing a pitch for your child care business
Please contact us for more information and to register for WomenVenture’s child care training courses.