Getting Ready is designed to walk participants through the basics of entrepreneurship and how your skills, personality traits, and financial habits align with your business goals.
- Define your business idea and how it will be profitable
- Identify your knowledge, skills, and interests, and how to apply them to your business
- Learn strategies for effective goal setting
- Utilize research to determine the target market for your business
- Create a budget
- Develop a network of entrepreneurial women that can support you on your journey to successful business ownership
- Participants will need to attend all three sessions
- Have access to a computer with a webcam during class.
Ready to sign up?
Upcoming Class Dates for Getting Ready
WomenVenture has a broad range of scholarship levels to serve a greater number of emerging entrepreneurs. Visit our scholarship page for more information.