ScaleUp! is an advanced 23-session course intended for entrepreneurs who have been in business for more than five years and have revenue of more than $500,000 per year.
This course is designed to jump-start experienced business owners who want to achieve exponential growth and create new jobs with average pay well above minimum wage.
2023 Program Dates
May 10 through October 18, 2023
Classes are currently planned to be held in person, meeting Wednesdays from 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Implementing a system for structuring and managing your business (using the Way of Working® from BWC) to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Mastering financial efficiency, utilizing the Profit Mastery™ approach to financial analysis and decision-making
- Leadership development, based in the KolbeA and KolbeB™ profiles to leverage your instinctive strengths and understand your team’s dynamics
- Creating a community of support with membership in a robust and professionally facilitated BWC Circle® for 12 months following the end of Scale Up; you will have the option of continuing with the Circle into the future.
- Create and present a multi-year plan for growth
- Implement the Way of Working® system and Profit Mastery™ financial disciplines to drive out inefficiency and create a solid foundation for growth
- Identify, leverage and improve leadership capabilities
- Establish a trusted peer network for confidential exchange and accountability with a BWC Circle®
- 23 small-group classroom/workshop sessions delivered by qualified and certified facilitators
- One year of BWC Circle® membership
- Option to schedule up to eight hours of one-on-one coaching by one or more of the program facilitators, up to a maximum of four hours per facilitator
- Leadership and business assessments using proven tools
Successful candidates will be business owners who:
- Are committed to creating exponential growth in their business
- Have been in operation for at least five years
- Have at least $500,000 in annual sales
- Will submit an Income Statement (P&L) and Balance Sheet for the most recent three years, including the current year
- Must invest classroom time (three hours weekly for 23 weeks) and commit to attending at least 90% of the sessions
- Are ableto invest additional time (up to 90 minutes per week) to complete assignments outside the classroom
Please complete this interest questionnaire. We will respond to you – generally, within a week of receiving your questionnaire – about your eligibility for ScaleUp! If you’re eligible, we’ll send you a link to the full application when applications open (April 3, 2023).
Program participation will be limited to 10 participants. A selection committee will review and assess application data, and finalists will be interviewed in April.
If you have any questions about the program or application process, please contact Jane Zilch, Training Manager, Established Businesses.
WomenVenture has a broad range of scholarship levels to serve a greater number of emerging entrepreneurs. Visit our scholarship page for more information.