2024 Program Dates: May 8 through October 30
This course will be held in person at WomenVenture on Wednesdays from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm.
Please note that no class will be held on June 19, September 4, and October 16, 2024.
- Implementing a system for structuring and managing your business (using the Way of Working® from BWC) to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Mastering financial efficiency, utilizing the Profit Mastery™ approach to financial analysis and decision-making
- Leadership development, based on the KolbeA and KolbeB™ profiles to leverage your instinctive strengths and understand your team’s dynamics
- Creating a community of support with membership in a robust and professionally facilitated BWC Circle® for 12 months following the end of ScaleUp!; with the option of continuing with the Circle into the future.
- Create and present a multi-year plan for growth
- Implement the Way of Working® system and Profit Mastery™ financial disciplines to drive out inefficiency and create a solid foundation for growth
- Identify, leverage, and improve leadership capabilities
- Establish a trusted peer network for confidential exchange and accountability with a BWC Circle®
- 23 small-group classroom/workshop sessions delivered by qualified and certified facilitators
- One year of BWC Circle® membership
- Option to schedule up to eight hours of one-on-one coaching by one or more of the program facilitators, up to a maximum of four hours per facilitator
- Leadership and business assessments using proven tools
Successful candidates will be business owners who:
- Are committed to creating exponential growth in their business
- Have been in operation for at least five years
- Have at least $500,000 in annual sales
- Will submit an Income Statement (P&L) and Balance Sheet for the most recent three years, including the current year
- Must invest classroom time (three hours weekly for 23 weeks) and commit to attending at least 90% of the sessions
- Are able to invest additional time (up to 90 minutes per week) to complete assignments outside the classroom
Please complete this interest questionnaire. We will respond to you – generally, within a week of receiving your questionnaire – about your eligibility for ScaleUp! If you’re eligible, we’ll send you a link to the full application when applications open.
Program participation will be limited to 10 participants. A selection committee will review and assess application data, and finalists will be interviewed prior to registration.
If you have any questions about the program or application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If the cost of this course is a barrier to participation, please contact us for more information.