This in-depth, 20-session course covers the critical components of creating and fine-tuning a business plan. Upon graduation from the course, you will have a robust business plan to guide you through starting and growing your business.
- Learn key components to launching a successful business including creating an executive summary, marketing, finance, operations, and sales.
- Connect with your classmates and create a community of fellow entrepreneurs
- Attend bonus lab nights and get support from classmates and business experts
- Present your completed business plan at the course graduation celebration
- Gain access to subject matter expert volunteers
- Receive one-on-one support from a business mentor
Please contact us for more information and to register for WomenVenture’s child care training courses.